Thursday, May 26, 2011

i dun like my life...

i think i am a girl than dun know what i should do and what should not do. i always think that i want to do this or that but ended up the things that i am doing is not happy. why it is like this ? is because of my attitude ? i just know what should i do. do this also cannot do that also cannot. i really feeling sia and fuck up lor. how i wish that i will be like always with my boyfriend together. but this is impossible cos he need to serve his NS and i just study for the sick of study just to wait for him. cos that time i dun know what job that is suit for me. so study is the best way to dun need to think so much about it. i just feel that my life is just fuck but not include family, relative, love one and some of the friend that can be trusted. i just dun know why that i have not alot of friend i think is cos of my attitude suck ba. but i just dun care la, as long as got some of the friend that can understand me can liao. i dun need so many friends cos they will just betray you anytime or you dun even know about it lor. i think that is another reason that i dun have a really trusted friend ba. cos i dun choice to believe them and trust them ba. but to me i dun care  just survive alone ba. cos i just endure until the day that i can meet him i will be happy already. even though the time are short but both of us will treasure whatever time that we have. priya was right she i tell her that my life is suck without him. she reply me that i am too rely on him and dun like to mix with friends. even though i mix is mix but not as close as what i have in nitec life lor. friend are  so cool lor, some more maybe is cos got jeremy ba. that make me lively. hahahhahahahah :D:D really miss those day that i have lor. why must he go NS or another word why must guy serve NS ??? but never la what is done is done liao, just suck thumb and continue study slack. 

No comments: