Wednesday, May 25, 2011

fuck my life...

why do i in the first place step into the NDP training just only myself fuck up. suppose to be happy that i go for NDP training which i want de. but ended up is just fuck my life spending my saturday doing this kind of things and i so spend more time with jeremy lor. what must i suck my thumb sia. in this world why must be like this de. but what to do this is seem to be my life. i just feel fuck up. seriously i really very sorry to my dearest heartheart jeremy about it. i have promise him at the first place that i will spend this saturday with him de lor. because next week got alot of training and next weekend he cannot come out. will like miss him like crazy suck lor. but what to do, suck thumb lor. but i really thanks jeremy for the understanding. even though he sound really moody but he will never let me worry. but now the only thing is that i can really do is that once finish training no briefing straight away go look for him. i just want to try all the time that i can spend on him. i really dun want to neglect him. it seem that i am the one who never spend enough time for him. i think i really is a super shit girlfriend lor never care and think of him lor, i am just suck !!!! i will try my best to do it liao...

No comments: