Tuesday, January 8, 2013

schooling

today school reopen for me as i got check up yesterday so i never go school. today is my first day and lesson end early. but sad to say that only less than 8weeks examination, quite stress but i will put all my effort on the exam where is my last term in ITE. the next step will be in poly but here comes another problem where i still don't know what course i want to study. because i not other people where they know what they want to study, what they want to do in their future. to me is to study whenever i can after that than think what i want. but i think by then it will be late,so i need to think of what i want to be before i regret it. after each week must think of working for saturday and sunday what to do just work and end the contract after that change job.

No comments: