Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ten things men do not know


You will not know when my wayward hang up your phone, how could not bear, and how much hope you'll call back.

You will not know that I always ahead of time so on that early morning kiss ten minutes to wake up, secretly watching you sleeping face, and before you open your eyes, and then pretended to be asleep.

You will not know you love me, when, in fact, are you did not do the best every.

You will not know why I like to eat pizza and the front is very annoying, that is used to eat a pizza spend go to you for nearly a week, the cost of living,
Moreover, our school canteen pie is also good.

You will not know that I am so jealous not because do not believe you, but you perfect in my eyes, I will not allow such a perfect reflection in the eyes of other women,
My mother-in-law does not work.

You never know these days I began to clean the room, is that you took the cleaner look, so I really miss.

7 you do not know, birthday wish for: the next life I want to be your daughter.

You will not know I sleep like a good reason why, is because your body temperature is higher than I, holding warm Oh, so I chose the octopus sleep method.
If you start from today to hold me, ah I can change Xiaoniaoyiren to.

You will not know that I will marry you reasons to love you this because I fell in love with your father - His Holiness said:
That brats with Hello better, I let him every day, have a difficult time. Ha ha!

You will not know the thing I am most happy, not you ask my wife, but when my mother standing in front of you, you're like me Jiaoma

(Men understand it? Woman is always duplicity
Temper when I told you not to come to me,
Is always false, you have to come back to find me.
I temper tell you, do not take it seriously
They say bad is good, is to say do not just want to say do not want
Do you understand? )

No comments: